Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sick & Mind

It was when this semester was started . I absented few days at school because of sick. At that time I was very disappointed myself due to the my class level. I thought that I was under the stress because I got lower level classes than I expected. I was very ashamed for what I did until now about studying English. I already got a admission for a college at the same time, so I worried about facing lots of language barrier in the college. As that kind of complex situation, my body and sprit were very exhausted. I was sure I got a very serious cold due to that. After that, I accepted my real English level at the moment and I changed my mind positively. Then, suddenly, I could recover my cold. During this experience, I could know stress could bring sick; However, stress depends on the state on the mind. Now?!, I love my class ever and I have learned lots of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment