Monday, July 5, 2010

The Secret Garden

When I was a child, my father usually read books for me such as bed time tale. I still remember that my mom signed him then he took a book and went my room with me at night time. He really enjoyed to read books for me before I sleep. One of great book was "The Secret Garden". Actually, I read the book over 5 times. It was very strange that I felt very different whenever I read it. However, I was always taught from it that family was very important. I don't remember the story's main character name, but I remember the heartwarming ending that he is able to walk. His father is smiling again, and she gets a new family and friends who love her. What a fantastic ending! I still love happy ending and everybody can happy.^^


1 comment:

  1. I think I've heard of this book before, but I've never read it. It must be popular around the world.

    Corrections: "He really enjoyed reading books for me before I slept." "I still love happy endings, and everyone can be happy."

    ReplyDelete