Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Movie Theater in Calgary

I love to watch movies that is one of my hobbies. When I live in Seoul, I often go to movie theater for watching movie. That is not only for movie but also for my relax. During movie time, I could escape from my work's stress. Therefore, movie theater's environment was very important to me.
There are different grade movie theaters with rates in Seoul, so I usually took a very comfortable place even though price was little bit expensive. I could eat before movie started and take a beverage service from there during movie time. However, When I went a movie theater in Calgary I was little bit surprised because there was no seat no. that I could choose. So I had to enter there more earlier than movie time if I wanted to seat where I wanted to watch. Also, some people put their feet in front of the seat. It was very uncomfortable and sometimes I was very nervous. As people can be adapted all of the place, I can enjoy to watch a movie here per every week.

2 comments:

  1. I think reserved seats are better - we used to do that in Taiwan as well. Movies are a good way to practice listening to English as well.

    Corrections: "I love to watch movies; that is one of my hobbies." "Also, some people put their feet up on the seats."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy watching movies but I can't go with my son.

    ReplyDelete