Monday, July 5, 2010

Public Transit in Seoul

Actually, I don't know very well about Korea public transit system because I have been driving my own car since when I was a university student. However, I have heard that Seoul's public transit is very nice and convenient. One of my foreign friends said Seoul has one of the best public transportation systems in the world. We have the T-money card that keeps money in and is used when we take a bus or subway. Look at the bus first. We have blue,green,red and yellow buses. There are different functions and rates with each color. Also I loved our subway with 11 lines.The subway system extends all throughout the city, as well as into Incheon, Gyeonggi-do and northern Chungcheongnam-do. It is very convenient even thought sometimes I lost the road with complex lines. I think Calgary's public transit is very simple, inconvenient and low-technical system compare to Seoul's. Suddenly, I miss the Seoul's life whatever I can enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the subway in Seoul. It was really easy for me to get around even though I didn't speak Korean. The only problem was that the stations were cold in the winter!

    Corrections: "low-tech" instead of "low-technical" ; "Suddenly, I miss everything I can enjoy in Seoul."

    ReplyDelete