Monday, May 3, 2010

First day for my blog^^

I have created my new blog since today. It is ONLY ENGLISH ZONE. Wow!!!
I don't know what I'll do for my great blog, but I'll try to write about my Calgary life and my emotion during this semester. I hope that I can enjoy this semester with my classmates and improve my English skill. My goal is to fully understand applied grammar to use when I speaking and can write very naturally or perfectly. I know it is very high objective, however, I am trying it during this semester. I'm sure Jeff can help me to reach my goal. Right Jeff?^^

4 comments:

  1. I hope you can learn a lot of new things during your time in Calgary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrections: "I don't know what I'll do for my great blog, but I'll try to write about my Calgary life..." "My goal is to fully understand applied grammar..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy, I hope you are successful in all your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Korea!! I have never been to Korea. I knew about Korean culture just on Internet or some popular Korean drama. Korea and Taiwan are quite near. So, I think I hope one day I have chance to visit Korea.

    ReplyDelete