Sunday, June 6, 2010

Safe City, Calgary

I think Calgary is safer than Seoul,which is my hometown. Seoul is very busy city among the largest cities in Asia, so there is a very strong competition. That's why people don't have a time to give consideration to each other pretty much. As the result it, people are changed more selfish. We have a very sad joke. If you meet a very dangerous thing, you just should shout out "Fire" instead of "Help me!" because most people just only care their property. However, even thought I haven't lived here for a long time, I'm sure Calgary is not that kind of city. Without question, every area which people live has some risks, but there are quite different strength. When I read a newspaper, I can find few of pieces crime news which happen everyday in Calgary. Nevertheless, It is not serious crime, and it could happen anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, crime happens everywhere in the world, but overall our violent crime rate is pretty low. I'm not afraid to walk in most parts of the city, even at night.

    Corrections: "I think Calgary is safer than Seoul, which is my hometown." (specific noun) "Nevertheless, it is not serious crime, and it could happen anywhere."

    ReplyDelete